Thursday, July 19, 2012

New Find! Keto Bread!

So on this journey of keto, I've barely missed a thing! There are "cheats" for cookies, brownies, cheesecakes, muffins, everything you can think of (using the ever handy coconut flour or almond meal, you can make just about anything!) But, there has been no good substitute for bread- not that I really miss it, but sometimes you just wanna make some keto french toast without it just feeling soggy.
Well, I was googling around as I usually do when I ran into this mind blowing site - www.julianbakery.com. Apparently they specialize in things for diets such as keto and paleo making them my new hot spot to stare at when it's slow at work.
Everything looks amazing, and has fantastic reviews! Not only can you buy them online in bulk for a discount, but they have a locator to see who sells them nearby!

I think my breakfast plans have changed.

Their 0 carb bread, actually has 0 carbs!


This is their cinnamon raisin low carb which has 2gs a slice.

No comments:

Post a Comment