Sunday, July 29, 2012

Keto Stuffed Peppers

After finding and identifying my love for meats and cream cheese, I figured out this recipe. It's pretty baller, and easily impresses your less awesome-inclined friends.
The only thing I have to note is the carbs in red pepper, I discovered it's a little high while eating this, so the solution is to use green pepper instead.

Spread cream cheese in the bottom of both the peppers and my jalapenos- for jalapeno poppers.

The meat mixture- round beef, garlic salt, cayenne, cream cheese, red pepper.

Unlike most lazy asses, I shred my own cheese to make sure no flour is anywhere near that!

I filled the peppers with the meat mixture, and the tinfoil is to help prop up a leaning pepper.

I covered the filled peppers, so the meat and insides would steam, and the edges wouldn't burn.

I have biscuit rings, so we tried to keep the egg in....

Jalapeno poppers out of the oven.

Finished product, egg on top makes everything better.

Stuffed jalapenos!
2 green peppers (read my above epiphany)
1 lb ground beef
8oz cream cheese
1/2 block cheddar cheese (or less, its for topping)
2 eggs

1. Cut your peppers near the top- like a lid, and empty the contents.
2. Start coking up your ground beef and once cooked, add in 4 oz of cream cheese
     and any left pieces of pepper from your pepper top.
3. Preheat your oven to 350.
4.  Spread remaining cream cheese inside the peppers.
5. Once cream cheese has melted into your ground beef, pour the mixture into your
    peppers, which are now sitting on a tin foiled and sprayed cookie sheet.
6. Loosely tin foil the top of the peppers, and bake in oven for about 20-30 mins.
7. Start lightly frying eggs when close to taking out the peppers.
8. Remove, add egg on top, put on fancy presentation plate with a bed of lettuce
    and some other thing rich people eat.
8. Serve and watch your friends and ladies swoon at your feet.

2 comments:

  1. What is this I don't even... trying it this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I plan on making this for dinner tomorrow night. Thanks for the recipe!

    ReplyDelete