Sunday, July 29, 2012

Keto Pound Cake

I was baking, yeah thats right, I'm a lady, blah blah, got it. I just like to bake, lay off.
Anyway, while I was using my tasty skills, I decided I wanted to share these cause they weren't pretty looking, they were pretty fucking awesome.  Done.

It's not crumbly if you let it cool, but it's spongy inside. Yum!



makes 4 in personal cake tins

3/4c butter softened
4 oz cream cheese softened
12-16 pkts of stevia or aspartame
1 1/2 tsp vanilla
1/2 tsp almond
3 eggs
1 c coconut flour 

1. preheat oven to 325
2. grease your tins
3. mix your butter, cream cheese, sugar sub., vanilla, and almond extract with a hand mixer until 
    creamed together
4. Add one egg at a time alternating egg and flour until both are in the batter. Add flour slowly as it can  
    make the batter thick, use less flour if necessary, if you've already put it all in and it's too thick, add
    almond milk until cream cheese consistency- this will never be a liquid batter. 
5. Place in tins to top, this will not be a rising batter. 
6. Bake for 45 mins, but check after 30, your top will be golden, a toothpick will come out clean, and 
    on touch, the cake will spring back.
7. Let cool and enjoy, come up with a topping for it, or just add raspberries and whipped cream!

No comments:

Post a Comment