Monday, June 25, 2012

"What's this all about?" you may ask.

Hello everyone!
Im new to this kind of blog set up so I hope you'll bear with me as I learn along the way.
I've been doing keto for about 2 and a half months now, and my s/o has been doing it for about 4.
We've both lost significant weight, and would like to make it simpler for others. I mean, having it all mapped out simple, cause I know just deciding what to eat for dinner is hard enough without throwing keto in the mix. I'm not going to explain keto here, because you're probably here already ready to go.
So I'll explain my breakdown:
I scan through my trusted keto sites (and my own recipes) , I will then post a meal plan here for the week, every week, which lists not only what's for dinner, but also the recipes, and your shopping list. Simple enough right? I'll also give you little posts on new foods I've tried, and our progress, as well as tips for staying in keto and debugging any questions you have.
Ready? Let's go!

4 comments:

  1. Exactly what I was looking for--- Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the work in advance! How come no recipes for breakfast/lunch though? They're the most difficult meals for me personally since keto dinner is always a bit keto-ish already (meat, veggies...)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think my next post will be a compilation of great breakfasts and lunch for work and weekends. I normally just make myself a protein shake or eat almonds for breakfast, and cold cuts or salads for lunch,so I'll be sure to start making posts for those!

    ReplyDelete